We have recently converted to a new Electronic Health Record System in order to better serve you!
You will now have the ability to easily and conveniently manage your health and communicate privately with your care team. The Patient Portal is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you are able to access your information, ask questions, and make requests on your schedule!
Be sure to take advantage of all of the benefits of the patient portal, such as the ability to:
- View appointment history, care summaries, and medication lists
- Privately and securely ask questions to your provider or care team
- Request medication refills
- Request appointments
- View and manage bills and statements
- Browse health facts and information on your health conditions
To minimize the registration time in our office, we encourage you to take advantage of our on-line registration process by signing into the Patient Portal and completing your health history prior to your appointment. You can sign up for the Patient Portal at https://10735.portal.athenahealth.com/ or you can call our office at (386) 255-4596 and one of our staff members will email you an invitation to join.
When to Arrive:
If you chose not to take advantage of our Patient Portal registration process, you will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete the registration and medical intake process.
When you first arrive our offices for your appointment, please check-in at the front desk and bring the following items with you:
- Health Insurance Card, along with a method of payment for your co-pay or co-insurance
- Photo Identification
- List of Current Medications
- Any referral form(s) you have from your primary care physician or emergency room
- Any outside imaging (X-Rays, CT, MRI’s) you have had for this condition
- Worker’s Compensation or Motor Vehicle Claim Information, if the visit is due to a work related injury or motor vehicle accident
Co-Pays or Other Payments:
Your co-payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, and Visa as forms of payment.
Contacting Our Office:
If you need to schedule an appointment or have any questions regarding your medical care, please feel free to call our office at (386) 255-4596. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911.